Sobrexa / Daidzin Reviews
Alcohol addiction negatively effects nearly every aspect of the users life, as well as having negative effects of the lives of their loved ones. Without treatment the alcoholic will continue in a down ward spiral of alcohol abuse, eventually paying the largest price for alcohol abuse, their life. It is clear that recovering from alcoholism is no walk in the park. Cravings and withdrawal symptoms send the alcoholic back to the bottle time and time again.
Research has shown the effectiveness of medications such as Sobrexa and Daidzin in the treatment of alcoholism. Taking these medications are extremely effective when in combination with one-on-one counseling, support group meetings, and other treatment aspects deemed necessary by their Doctor. Sobrexa contains natural herbs that block cravings and allow the alcoholic to overcome temptation and prevent relapse.
Sobrexa / Daidzin Side Effects
Sobrexa is a safe botanical medication for up to 4 months. No side effects have been reported in clinical studies when Sobrexa is taken by mouth.
Special Precautions & Warnings:
- NO studies have been done on Sobrexa use during pregnancy and breast-feeding, not advised.
- Sobrexa may slow blood clotting. Patients with bleeding and blood clotting disorders could see worsening in their condition. Sobrexa interfere with medications used as treatment.
- Sobrexa may interfere with cardiovascular treatments. Studies on animals show Sobrexo my lower blood pressure and affect heart rhythm.
- Sobrexa may affect blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. Patients are urged to monitor blood sugar levels regularly.
- Sobrexa may act like estrogen. Pateints with conditions that might be made worse by exposure to estrogen (such as breast cancer, uterine cancer, ovarian cancer, endometriosis, or uterine fibroids) are advised not to take Sobrexa.
Sobrexa / Daidzin Uses
Sobrexa has a 84% success rate in aiding alcoholics to get and stay sober. Sobrexa contains daidzin which is an organic substance found in the the kudzu vine. It works by reducing the desire to over-drink alcohol. It is an 8 week treatment program that makes quitting drinking easy, no will power needed.
Kuduz vine contains many amazing properties that can help the alcoholic to stop drinking. Studies published in the Drug and Alcohol Dependence journal show that subjects that were taking Sobrexa actually consumed far fewer beers over the course of the experiment.
Sobrexa works by preventing alcohol induced dopamine surges in the pleasure center of a person’s brain. Thus the individual taking Sobrexa will not have the urge to drink alcohol because they are no longer experiencing pleasure from its use. This is why Sobrexa is able to help people quit in such a short period of time.
Sobrexa / Daidzin Dosage and Directions
Sobrexa / Daidzin is an botanically-based liquid compound that interrupts the craving cycle that is responsible for your desire to over-drink. It is an 8 week all natural medication used to help alcoholics, like you, to quit drinking. By taking 4 droppers with water, 6 times per day, for the first week, and half of that amount for the remaining 7 weeks of the program duration you will be able to curb cravings and quit drinking with ease.